We can be contacted by e-mailing helpdesk (at) cotse.net. Please allow up to 24
hours for an answer, however, on average you will receive an answer far sooner.
E-mail to helpdesk is prioritized,
meaning a problem with access will be answered before a general question.
You can receive live support from other users and staff here
Or connect IRC to irc.cotse.net and join #helpdesk
(server listens on ports 6660 - 6670 and port 7000 SSL)
If you are not e-mailing from a Cotse mail account please use this form to guarantee that we receive your message.
You can contact us by postal mail here:
210 Park Ave #308
Worcester, MA 01609
If you are suddenly unable to connect to a service, first check our Notices to see if it
is a known issue.
Please include the following when contacting helpdesk:
- Your account name (for all questions and problems).
- Any error messages or bounce messages you received (for all problems).
- The date and time of the message or problem (when did it happen).
- If the problem is about e-mail not received we need the date, time, from address,
and to address of the expected e-mail.
- If the problem is about sending we need the date, time, from address, and to
address of the sent mail.
- If the problem is with e-mail filters we need to see the full headers of the
e-mail in question.
- If the problem is with a proxy we need the name of the proxy and your configuration
information for both puTTY and your browser.
- If the problem is with VPN we need the name of the VPN server and your VPN log.
Failure to include the above in your e-mail will only delay the answer and resolution.
Please be concise with your message. A four page e-mail is less helpful to a rapid
resolution than a single paragraph stating the problem and the above required information.